Friday, February 26, 2010


Stuck inside today. The snow is shoveled off the main roads but the sidewalks are stacked with powdery hills and the wind is really uncomfortable. I'm limiting myself to the perimeters of my warm bed. Nowadays, being in bed all day has no direct impact on one's productivity level at all, because while I lay here I can check my email, read the news, research for my Contemporary Perspectives paper, study for my Finance test, update my blog, see what everyone I've ever met is doing via Facebook, and when I get bored of that I can read David Sedaris's When You Are Engulfed in Flames. I bought it for my friend for her birthday a week ago but then I saw a worn copy of it in the $3 bin at a used bookstore in New York City and it was only natural for me to buy it.

1 comment:

  1. very good blog, congratulations
    regard from Reus Catalonia
    thank you

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails