Friday, February 26, 2010

I tend to have crushes on B-list actors.
Whenever I try to explain to a friend, "you know, the guy in that movie where the dog saves the..." - yeah, they never know who I'm talking about, and I rarely remember the actor's names or what references to make so that the other person catches on to who I'm talking about. The whole thing gets complicated. I've stopped trying to share these said crushes in public, but this one from 1999 still won't die:

Michael Vartan.

The high school teacher who stole Drew Barrymore's heart in Never Been Kissed.
So cute.



*Other B-list crushes include Adam Brody, Hugh Dancy, Matthew Davis (look this one up- I'm pretty sure you have a crush on him too), and Ian Somerhalder

3 comments:

  1. I would not deny Michael Vartan if he showed up at my bedroom door HA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would NOT deny Michael Vartan if he showed up at my bedroom door. Ha!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails