I love Sundays. Today was a good one.
The weather was a perfect combination of warm breeze and blazing sunshine, just what I was hoping for S and I's day spent at Chatuchak Market. With only a week left in Bangkok we figured we should take advantage of the amazingly cheap clothes they sell there. We found some great vintage vendors and went kinda crazy trying stuff on, swapping finds and choosing our favorites. I think the woman at the one store was a little bit afraid of us actually, we were so serious about our mission. We came back to the apartment with arms full of plastic bags and our hearts very content with our new wardrobes.
I'm still not sure how I'm going to get all of this stuff home, as in to America, but that isn't important now. $3 vintage dresses (that Urban Outfitters would sell for $68) are worth the extra baggage, as I'm sure most would agree.
you need to bring those back im obsessed
ReplyDeleteYou have to bring these back they are amazing
ReplyDelete