Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Dominique



My sister Dominique has always been my idol. Actually, all three of my sisters are the people I admire the most in the world, but since she is the one closest in age to myself and the older between us, it was a constant battle of jealousy versus love during my childhood. Atleast for me. Everything she owned, I wanted. Every band she listened to or movie she watched, I cursed myself for not recognizing how cool it was first. I have a vivid memory of crying myself to sleep several nights during one summer growing up because she had a pair of Adidas sandals that I was so in love with and would never get to wear. Haha. Not much has changed since we were 12 and 13, and I still find myself wondering if I will ever catch up to her effortless ability to be well-dressed, well-liked, charismatic, beautiful, driven, passionate......probably not.

This week she sent me some photos of her newest project- DIY tee-shirts cut and redesigned to be cuter versions of the old thing.

In a word: brilliant.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Jill Dom's shirts are adorable.... I also want you to know i look up to you

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails