Monday, May 24, 2010








Last night I took a cooking class at Pum Restaurant on the island...what a great experience! I did such a good job they hired me as a cook on the spot and now I'm moving here...
Ok maybe not, but I did get tons of praise from my teacher so that means something, right?

I made two dishes, Gai Phad Med Mamuang (Chicken with Cashew Nuts) and Gaeng Kheo Wan Gai (Green Curry with Chicken)...sooo delicious.
My cooking instructor, Noi, the self-proclaimed "Little Man" was probably the best ingredient to the whole experience. He was patient, helpful, and handled four amateur cooks in one tiny kitchen very well, expertly avoiding the possibilty of small fires or any burnt fingers.
I got to eat my efforts after the class, and shared it with my guests, who also took photos of the entire class :)

Don't everybody line up to taste my cooking at once...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails