On Saturday Jessica and I sat outside on her balcony, reading obscure fashion magazines and listening to her new blue Monster of Folk album. I tend to use my camera a lot when I hang around with Jess. I love that she is one of those people that always ignores that its there, so I can take a photo of her and it always seems natural and candid, which is awesome for the photographer trying to capture a cool moment. She showed me all of her latest sketches for the clothing line she is designing for a design concepts class. She is such a great artist and I want all of her sketches to materialize in my closet right now.
Currently listening to: "I Think It's Gonna Rain Today" - Dusty Springfield
randy newman versionrandy newman versionrandy newman versionrandy newman versionrandy newman versionrandy newman versionrandy newman versionrandy newman versionrandy newman versionrandy newman versionrandy newman versionrandy newman versionrandy newman versionrandy newman versionrandy newman versionrandy newman version (live, on piano)
ReplyDelete