



I'm something close to infatuated with this Brooklyn apartment.
I try to pretend I'm opposed to materialism and the messiness of collecting 'stuff'...but the way this house is like a treasure chest of memories, relics, heirlooms, antiques, books, crafts and art just makes me smile. It looks like the inside of an eccentric dollhouse.
So I guess I'm a phony, and in reality I want an apartment so crammed with everything I've ever loved, or read, or paid $3 for at a flea market, because I want my spaces, however big or small, to be an expression of myself...and just like everybody else, I'm a million different things.
view more of this apartment via designsponge
This apt is my worst nightmare! I love the colors. I love the stuff hanging on the walls, but all the other crap just has to go. I immediately want to start sorting, organizing, and throwing out. Sorry Jill!
ReplyDelete