
Currently listening to:
Save This Town - Blue Foundation
In the Devil's Territory - Sufjan Stevens
So Far Away - Carole King
I'm exhausted! It could be my rise and fall times (6:30AM-1AM), or the fact that I've given up drinking coffee on a daily basis and I'm not used to relying on good ole' adrenaline for energy. I've been getting alot done recently, but there is always, always, more to be done.
I hate when people complain, so please don't take this as me being a whiner. No way, in fact, I am enjoying all the to-do's because I'm actually accomplishing more and pushing myself to new limits each day to get things done. When my schedule isn't packed I get extremely bored. Sometimes I debate with myself the importance of self-indulgence in the place of productivity, because at this particular time in my life it seems selfish to spend too much time worrying about me when I have the rest of my life to figure out. That is a deliberate oxymoron, yet this is the way my brain works.
xo- J
photo via inbetweendreams
No comments:
Post a Comment