
Happy New Year everyone! I took the time to sit down and write down my new years resolutions today, and I feel prepared to cross each and every one off of that list once they are accomplished :) How about you?
I'm still on my trip overseas. Cornwall, England is truly one of the most beautiful seaside towns I've ever seen. It reminds me a little bit of Howth, Ireland but slightly more populated and the people have a certain poshness to them. For England's wealthy this is the premiere vacation spot. I've been longing for snow to go with all of the cold weather in France, but suddenly the mild salty air and sunshine is just what I need. In true British style the locals sport hunter green rain boots or "wellies", and possess the kind of freckle-faced, tousle-haired perfection that only true Brits can.
Today we took a long walk along the cliffs overlooking the ocean while the sun was setting in the distance...it was unbelievable. I already love it here, and feel sad knowing this wonderful trip is nearing its end.
Photos coming soon!
xoxo- J
No comments:
Post a Comment