Tuesday, November 17, 2009

daily roundup




I went to Borders the other day with a friend and he insisted on buying me a Moleskine notebook...just because! Aren't friends grand?
Anyway, I have been all-too-consumed with filling up my leather-bound fresh-paper-scented pocket-sized imaginarium that I haven't done enough writing via the world wide web. However, I can make it up to you, sort of. Here is a list of lovely little internet sites that made my day brighter today. Just because they rock.

A fellow PhilaU'er whose blog always makes me laugh.

TIME mag just wrote an article on this guy (hint: He's a priest...with a blog!)

Bread and honey and sugar and corn and eggs in oatmeal...wait, what?

A beautiful photo diary of one man's father, with a heartbreaking story behind it.

Karl Lagerfeld's guide to life.


This blog is full of great gift ideas for others...or yourself, if you're greedy.

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails