Monday, September 7, 2009





Yesterday was a good day. We went to Main Street Music where I stocked up on all the best $1 LP's I could find, walked into an open art gallery and chatted with the artist himself about his travels to Costa Rica and Japan, and then ended up in the cutest antique store I've ever seen. This place has everything from vintage Canon's and mint-condition cigar boxes to Woody Allen stand-up records and 50's-style spectacles (which I just had to try on). Turns out the store also has a pretty cool blog. I had no idea what I was getting myself into when I tried the glasses on, but then I spotted the “HAVE YOUR PHOTO TAKEN WITH OUR GLASSES FOR OUR BLOG" sign and coaxed my friends into doing it with me. The guy that owns the place is originally from Brooklyn, and super nice, so he told us to go on his blog and check it out, and sure enough we were on there the next day.
Here is the photo:




and here is Goldmine Unlimited's website :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails