That said, my friend Cheryl is an amazing photographer and I was really happy when I stumbled upon her wordpress blog today. It's called Less Than Three Designs...check it out. I also just featured her outfit on my style blog :)
Saturday, September 5, 2009
Less Than Three Designs
I don't know why I didn't enter the blogging community sooner, because now that I have a blog I'm finding out that tons of my friends have had them for years, unbeknownst to me. I guess we've all been keeping them to ourselves, because let's face it, there is a bit of a stigma about people that spend time on their computers blogging about stuff they like. However, alot of my friends use their blogs as a way of getting their creativity out there, such as posting their graphic or industrial design work or showcasing their photography, art or music. Having a blog is like having your own interactive multidimensional resume. It spans beyond just talking about what you can do to actually letting employees see your work. Pretty great.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment