I'm really not one of those girls who has dreamt of her wedding day since the age of 5 but ever since my friend showed me this California-based
wedding blog I am so obsessed with designing my own (or someone elses). Just look at these photos below and you'll see why! (All of the photographs were taken by extremely talented and creative photographers, please visit the
website to find their own photo blogs!)
I totally fell you on this. My favorite blog of all time: nogoodforme.com had a feature on this, and the three girl bloggers each planned out their fave dream weddings. At one of them, each table would feature this centerpiece: a bright red, old school telephone, and a bowl full of Marlboro reds and joints. I'm coopting that for MY dream wedding, fo sho.
ReplyDeleteAlso, I can't take cred for the last line of my internship post. It's actually the last line they used in the Times article. Cite, Jon, cite!